Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ILOVEMYONEANDONLY , dyyanto LectroFalcon

:D
satuduasatusatusatukosong

Cinta Kita Berdua .

Bbhy ddyanto , tkmoh dqr apo yanqq ownq ckp psl saket haty nhy smue . Drnq jealous youh qt me . Ppl nwadays are smater than setopid ppl . SOhh , b careful alryte ? :DD saya hendak kamuh berada di sisi ku sekarang ! I miss youh badly . 4 days did'nt col me , as ai miss yhor voice lhaa bhy . Yest , afta yuh mad at me && yuh offline , ai was reqret ferh wadd ai've done . Ai'm SORRY tat ai scold your adek orh wadd . Its juz tat ai think wronqly bout th cmmnt . hahah ! D: Otp with me asap tawuk ! Bubbye bbhy , iloveyousohhmuchh ! More than anyone do !

No comments:

Post a Comment