Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Friday, February 11, 2011

Awesome LoveLife



Holla Reader of my blog ! :D
Feel so great today at Yishun with bbyboo !
Hehehe ! Favourite date is , 100211 :)
Friday so boring in school . Ai was damn sleepy & can't concentrate on maths too . Haish ~ Mr G keep on asking me to try th method . Ergh ! Irrits nyee kw . Then it comes to CPA . Went up to comp lab with Mel . Ai have to pretend befriend with her . As she suddenly talk to me . HAHA ! Was super hyper active today & went arnd disturb people . Insyirah cnnt stand my crazyness today . Huhu ! Too bad ~ Ai'm crazy in love . Yahuuuuu ! CPA was damn hard siaa to find th references ferh our coursework N lvl , tsk ! Its okaay , ai'll try my best to do :D Its ART time . Wheeee ~ th bestest & funnyy teacher , MR B :D hahahaha ! Stop it ehy . blablablabla , daa 1.30 . Its time to go home students of ccss ! ;D Hoorrraaay ! Meet up bbyboo at yishun with my two twins + ina :D Wait hym at LJS ferh a few mins . Ohoh O.o he arrived ! OMG ~ cute siol muke dhee . BabyAngkongSiaow ~ Nyahaahhaha ! Lps tuhh , leypaqhk nqn bbyboo & his friends . Awesome XD they all have many tattoos but friendly liao :D Teehees ^^ awww ~ byler bbyboo hug kn , rase cm touching . SERIOUS ! This was my feeling today with hym . Tarcqq bleyh pisah jaap . dhee sentiase berkepit nqn KJ :D Daa cm kwn KJ plaak , c ky & pelokek binte kemot . HAHAHA ! Bibir dhee cute ! sumpaaaah ~ ^^ okaay stop . Will continue nxt post afta maghrib tad. Th best part ! See yaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment