Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Saturday, March 12, 2011

KJ rindu blogging , my boyf .

IMISSYOU, BLOG!
Boyf , srry ey ai tarcqq post blog lagy . Busy ngn keje laa dulu . Skrng , daa kene buang xiaa :( B-O-D-O-H nyee boss tua . Byler tarcqq cukop pekerja , pandai carhyk kte surh panqqel ownq trn keje . Byler adr , dhee buanq kte . CCB ! Pissed off dude . Its okay , will find a new job afta my bday . And , thts is on dec ! Farcqq ~ sohh lonq siaa . hahaha ! okay , stop tokinq abt job . This 3 pic above , is my latest pic :D th ferst pic , ai was waitinq ferh my Gina o qet ready ferh slack tyme . she cn take half an hour yknw . Haiyooo ~ Lmbt betoi nhy gina aqu . hahaha ! Pastu , jmpe fafa pt j.co donut . Tht was when ai feel super hungry , ai eat donut . Yummy ! Sodaaaap xiol (: Menqidam tuhh donut daa lame . HAHA ! ^^ After she arrived , we went to park . Sit down ferh awhile , they qo smoke . Ai sit one side & look at them smokinq . haha ! Lps tuhh , phy kdai beli . Adr pondok kosonq , kte ddk d ctu . Zee barinq'barinq laa , nyanyi cm bdk tarcqq btl & amek vdeo diri sendiri . HAHAHAHA ! kekek laa xiaa aqu peyh Gina . Nasep Mummy krnq nhy , tarcqq cm zee :D Wheee ~ hahah ! Dasar zee leqomez downsyndrem . HAHAHA ! imissyou, gina's :D meet up soon in march hols okay ? hehe . Sygg koraang :D Takecare . 

No comments:

Post a Comment