Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crazy In Love ;

<3 , I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try so I fell in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say but just remember one thing I love you. We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking, soon developed into love. I sense a certain something that, in my heart, felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you.I promise I will never forget the day we kissed or the day we met.


The sky may fall and the stars may too, but in the end I will still love you.I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you.. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I first met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I am afraid to lose you! Me l-o-v-e you till eternity <3 <3 - for you , bby nyet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment