Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, July 8, 2010

CRAZY MOMENT OF US !

GOODNYTE MR DERICK !
See you in our dream yeah teachinq us science . haha ! Funny siahhs us , classmate all watch video bout sci , kte pt blknq wadd taik mate . POWER ! :) Then , wake up do a little bit werk , hand up quickly & bck to sleep . Syioksyiok tdo , phne full of mxqes . ALAMAAK ! Disturb only lhaa . Aiyoo , hees . Schl bell rinqs at 1.20pm . HOORAAAY ! wake up gerls ! Its tyme to go home . nyahhah ! Eng tyme was fun siaow ! Some of th boys throwinq wet tissue to Bryan . Bastard ! Pity bt fun . ;D Class is full of tissue . OHMY ! Notty boys lhaa yu all . Hmm , afta qo hme follow My Darlinq , Fafa to I K E A . HAHA ! BEEEST ! :) Although we two person lauqh lyke 10 persons . Teehees . So damn tired walkinq . Haeshh , 5 plus we went hme . Reach at 6 plus . Okaay , thts ferh today .

No comments:

Post a Comment