Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stupid Woman !




A LO !

Heeya ! just a short post will do ferh today . So bored at hme take pics usinq my lappy . Haahah ! Lazy to qo out . Then , my mom ask me to send my brader ferh tuition . NO WAAAY ! Bt no choice ahh beyb . I have to . (: I've juz finish eating fruit tart frm my cuzz . ITS FREE ! HAHAA ! ^^ Then qt a mxq frm my gf , Fyqa. She ask me to call her . I called , she ask wether tis boy qt ext me orh nt . I say nope . She say tht boy text her & say . Whye yhor nt happy wit my gf ?! Wadd wronq did she do to yhu . PECAH siakk tuhh pmnp ! Seriously , they won't last lonq punyaa . Kte tqk jeqq ehh fyqa . (: Nw currrently chattinq wit Insyirah . IM DAMN BOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEED ! HELP !


Nxt , bout tis vdeo of a woman stepping a small cat .

Bastard siaa nhy pmpn ! Nana was browsinq fb hme , then saw tis vdeo abt a cat . Ten i qo & watch lhaa . Pmpn nhy dhee pegang 1 kucing kecik ahh . Then dhee barengkn pt lantai . Guess wht she do ?



She step th cat slowly using her high heel shoe . Kimaaaak ! No feelings siak tis farqer woman ! I hope tis gerl DIE soon , & will die hw she make th cat . Vehh goooood ! Go watch ahh ppl . MUST cmmnt taww . Tis is a vehh bad vdeo !






No comments:

Post a Comment