Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Srry ferh late updates !

Hello Kechyk is bck liao ! Yuhuu ! Vehh tired siaa everyday gg out . Hahah , (: Yesterday , went toa payoh to take letters frm my letterbox . Afta then off to Sunplaza tqk kkp name Rasta Sari . Nt bad juqaak lhaa . Bt pmpn rasta sari smue kind of step gerek ahh . Serious , no jokes . Ahh shit ! Miss sapto shw laqhy ! Cb ahh . Hmm . Ask Yan to cme down cs bored . Only Me , Fafa & Insyirah went to c . Emy tarcq jad trn , bsrkn kn leypaqhyk . HAHAHHA ! I was laughinq abt sumtink & tis pmpn rasta sari shouted at us 'tk sangke aku adr bdk kateq dary aku'. Wahh sot skejap siyaaaal ! Kimaak , ownq tarcq ganggu kw tuhh daa bgs larh pmpn . Tapy takpeh , masehyk YP laqhy. Nyahahaha ! Chey , sapt cme down too . Saw my babylove , Lollibambam ! Wheee ~ She saw & wave me . Hees ! Nmpk hazman frm my schl , he's one of th rasta sari bdk . Haha . Then saw one guy ny joqet tecktonik , hahahaha ! Funny siaa ! I laugh non-stop till wanna wee-wee . Ohgosh ! Alriqht , nw chattinq wit saayang , Juliee . She's nw damn hawt laarh siyool ! Grrr , jelez siaow . Nehhmind , its okaay . Thts ferh today . Byee !
I Attract tht One guy frm Satrio Perkoso .

No comments:

Post a Comment