Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kesenian Kuda Kepang - Satrio Perkoso
























Heyy ! Kechyk is bck frm watching kkp satrio perkoso . I give them rank 6 . GREAT performance bby lolli ! :D Reach at kampong melayu at 3 plus gytu wit Fafa . Thnks ferh following me liao . Aku menghargai sngt ! :) Daa smpi , carhyk Lolli ferst ! She's so important to me ! :) heees . Daa diri tgktgk kn ane lolli . Nmpk edora , eryn & meera plus their kwn . Eryn saw kechyk . I smile to her and ask her to come to me . She came to me . I say hey take pic wit me . She say ok ! hehh ! Turn by turn take pic wit them . Cool kn ? HAHAH ! ^^ Then , fafa spotted Lolli . Tht tyme ai was recording vdeo of their tarian . Then tgk btlbtl , yes ! Itu laa lolli pki selendanq red . Pheew ~ pening kepale saye mencari awk taww . (: Then break tyme japp went to pasar fetch my kwn . Lolli punn menuju arak kechyk jln . She saw me & say , ny yanqq kechyk kido kn ? I say yupp :) . Take pic wit me cn ? She say alright . We hug each other . OHMY ! I get to hug her ! I LOIKE ! Atlast get to tok ferh awhile & take pic wit her . She's so damn diff tht i can't recognise her siaa ! Okaay stop . nyahaha . Adr one part ny lolli cute gyler ! Dhee pijak kaca , then kaca bersipah dhee btl kn . Aww ~ i laugh myself whn c her . DAMN CUTE ! Whaar ! Wijaya pun trn seyy ! muahaha ! Afta tht Khairul , Rina , Emy & Zud came down too . KECOHRABLE ! hahaha ! Tgk smpi ahbes , tk sempat narcq ckp bye pt bbylove , lolli . Srry ! :( Hmm . Alrighty , gtg . Tata !

No comments:

Post a Comment