Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ferst day of schl sucks !

Wake up in th morninq at 6am . Actually i set alarm at 5.30 cs my siaap take lonq tyme . HAHA ! Then daa nqantok sqt kn , i stop th alrm and sleep bck . Banqon laqhy daa col 6:01am . Mampos ! Apr laqhy , lari phy toilet ahh siyool ! Dead siahhs if i late ferh th ferst day . hee . Then kwa umh col 6.45 , jln smpi bustp col 6.56 . Fuhh ! Naseb tarcq miss bus . If i miss my bus , i won't qo to schl . HAHA ! Teacher will nagg horr . :) Then meet my sisters & brother at outside 711 . Insyirah was late so we decided to qo enter schl ferst . Then , we enter alr bell rinq . We sat down on th parade sq & put on our tie , take out strybk . Afta tht , sinq national anthem , schl sonq , pupils pledge & pledge . Tired siahhs of standinq ! Th sad thinq is Insyirah is sent to banner tree ferh dyinq hair . Awww ~ :( bt its okaaay qerl . B srtong kays ? Im hre beyb . It shud b no study , bt th whole day in schl we're studyinq seyy ! SO DAMN BOREEEEEED ! Art tyme i was alone . Luckily my braders r there ferh me . Thnks lester ! :) Then afta schl , went to meet sisters & qo eastpoint walkwalk till 3 plus . Then lester went hme . He say he was so sad tht no one sent hym bck home . Alalala , kecian dhee . HAHA ! Then qo zee hse , wait ferh his mother to take me & her to woodlands take sumtink . Reach hme at 8 plus . I was tired tht i sleep in th van . Hees , syiook ! Then , went bck hme . Th thinq was so heavy laa seii , tarcq buleyh anqs ! Then nw chattinq wit new kwn . Tht is Papo Nemo . Huuhu ! Mxqinq wit my kwn ttm . Sweet laarh dhee . Okaaay thts ferh today only .

No comments:

Post a Comment