Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I lyke her so much !

H A L O !
I lyke her so much cs she's sweet , cutestuff & carinq although i've juz noe her ferh awhile . Currently txtinq her & Ipul cs of their probs . Tryinq my best to settle ferh them , bt it seems ipul did'nt weply my mxq . Yu rabk pehh smpi tarcq weply mxq i . Yu tarcq kecian qan i & fyqa ? hahaha ! So bad siahhs th person hu disturb my bby(fyqa) relationshyp . Aqu lao dpt tawuk saperh , nyawa dhee ahbes laaaa sial ! Yu won'tnoe hu i am unless yu are qd & kind to me . If yu are sincere to b kind . Farqinq nose frm yesterday keep on sneezinq . Its bcs of Insyirah antie cat . Bulu dhee melekat pt tiqhts nana seyh . Pls stop sneezinq eyh nose . I beq yu ! :) Hhees , will post abt Wijaya Kusuma Kluaran yaah . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment