Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Friday, June 11, 2010


Heyy ! So bored at hme , takinq pics at my laptop webcam . And tht is th pic i've taken . haha ! :) After tht , qo leypaqyhk nqn member nana , Insyirah , Zal , Khairul , Aizuddin , Amalena , Botak .
Oppsiey ! & th mostly my lovely x-lover , Lester . hehehs !
Gerek lpk nqn drnq , laqyh2 lester . Daa cm badot sesat alehaleh dtnq tmpt Insyirah . Nyahahah , :)
Daa narcq msk maghrib , hati lester cm tybetybe baek ati nqn Kechyk . Hahaha ! Dhee ask me to capture photo ferh hym . Thnks to me taww ABG lester . muahahaha ! Lol . (:
Then , arnd 7.30 we plan to qo hme .
WTH ! Zal tried to kiss Kkairul , bt dhee elak . Is th wht yu call a Boyfie ? I dun tink so papa khairul . Hahaha ! Huhu ! Beysoqhyk adr traininq kkp . At 2pm must reach umh abq yot . Hahahaa ! Will post abt th traininq tmr . (: Okayy tuhh jeqq yanqq Kechyk buleyh post . Takinq care ppl !
Hearts alotts , Kecyhk .

No comments:

Post a Comment