Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Freakinq Old Man !

C I B A I ! Y H U F A T H E R F U C K E R !
Tis old man add me at fb . Then juz nw he chat wit me & qive hym his no . WTH ! I ask for wht i need to sms yhu whn i even dunnoe yhu . He say make fwens . I say bck no need to qive all yhor details . Juz cmmnt on my fb . Yhu fucker ! He ask wether i qt bf & wantinq to meet me . Freakinq butch siahhs ! Geraaaam siakk ! Another prob cme in my lyfe . Walaweyh ! Whye is my lyfe bcminq werst ? Cn somebody b by my side all my lyfe ? I juz can't stand lookinq th situation of my lyfe . & Yesterday i cried silently whn i reflash bck my lyfe . Then i texted my darl , LolliBambam . She text me tis . Lolli: hunney, life's too short to be upset. as for ur blog. let them have their say. Okay? Pasal kwn nana tuh. bwat bodo. this is part and parcel of life. Kwn mmg slalu gitu. take it that its a challenge for u to overcome. Okay? Takmau sadsad tawk kay.Senyumsenyum selalu :) Awwww ~ so sweet kn dhee . I love her so much lyke hell ! Thnks dear ferh evrythinq . Okaay , tmr schl re-open alr sehy ! Lazy qq to schl . Hmm . Bju & skert blm qosok , ezlink blm topup , tie tatawu ane . Haha ! Okaay , c yhu quys in schl yeah ! Takecare readers ! I love yhu quys alot !

No comments:

Post a Comment