Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Monday, June 21, 2010

Small Kid Larh Me .

Awww ~ so cute lhaa dis gerl ! Hu seyh ? Mntaq kene cubit jeqq pipi dhee . LOL ! :)
So bored tht i post any topic . HAHA ^^ . Tis pic was taken juz nw . I still keep tis pic siahhs , DAMN cute . Byler daa bsr , muke laen . hee .
Afta postinq tis pic , i laugh alone when seeinq tis pic . Haha , siaow . Nw , chattinq wit Nur Afyqa & Jean . Beeesst chat nqn drnq . They make my lyfe mre happier . Bt tis person (insert-name) make me madat hym . Won't tell hu it is . Go fynd it yhorself laa . I txt hym & say whye tis days yu did'nt weply Fyqa & my mxq . We feel WORRY ferh yu . At 12.54am , he weply to my phne & say this . "korang tk payah risau kn i,i have my own life naw and so do u and Fyqaa . Kiwaaaq ! Tarcq berterimah kasih btl kte risau untk yhu . It means tht we CARE ferh yu , bt yhu did'nt NOTICE ryte ? Then , Fyqa mxq hym to return all th stuff tht she qave hym . Indeed , he nvr weply . She's nw HOT wit hym . Frm nw on , she will nt bother orh mxq hym anymore since he say tht he HAS A NEW LIFE ! Its okaaay , (insert-name) . Shud i chanqe my no & move on ppl ? I need yhor ans ppl ! :) Cs i tanak disturb laqhy ownq yanqq adr hidop bru . Nw , feelinq sleepy . Tmr meetinq Fyqa lhaa sehy . HAHA ! okaay thts only i post ferh today . Takinq care ppl .

No comments:

Post a Comment