Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Friday, June 25, 2010

Picnic Inside Van , haha !



K E C O H R A B L E !
asl kte tarok kecohrable ? Psl slalu nyee phy picnik pt tepi laut orh anywhr , nhyy Nana picnik dlm van nqn kwn nyee family , Zee Fruitella . Haha ! :) Janji dhee col 7 paqhy narcq anqon , skaly anqon col 7.30 . Kimaak ! kelam-kabut sehy mandi . Haahaa ! Tkt tertql , nyehees . Then col 9 plus daa trn bwh blok wait ferh th van to arrive . I was shiverinq lyke mad qerl cs of th weather , raininq heavily . Walaowehy , cnnt tasyan siyol ! Then , afta 25 mins waitinq van punn smpi . Guud ! Dlm van punn masehy mengigil . Hoho ~ Reach Pasir Ris Park , cs of th weather qanns kte terpakse picnic dlm van nyee psl . Bt overall , Fun ! Jyeahh , :) We eat sandwich wit eqq & hotdoq . Seeeedddaaap oiee ! nyetnyet ! *wink. Lps mam jlnjln , zee capture my photo above . Good photography . Saaayaaanq yhu ! Daa tuhh Godpa zee antar kte alek umh zee , tqk wayanq . Cte Santau . Th story is pityful & funny . HAHA ! ^^ Clok nw shows 9.36pm . Still on fb-inq , chattinq wit AichaElmoo only . & srry to all my kwnkwn tarcq mxq brape ari nieq , psl ppd low . Okaay ? Thts ferh today oniee . Takinq care ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment