Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fwens Ferh Lyfe .


Holaa !
See tht pic above ? Comment on it . Haha , okaay . She ask me to edit our pics toqether . So i edit lorhh . She's myne seyh ! dare to touch her ? Touch me ferst . I feel so bored tht i ask Fafa to mxq me till tmr . Haha , :) She will do anythinq ferh her gf . (; Still nw waitinq ferh Lolli Bambam Anak Ali weply . She's nw at town wit her fam . Im sufferinq at hme sneezinq alot . Ergghh ! Damn nose ! I can't take it seyh . Bt i tried to b stronq . Same qoes to Lolli , fiqht th virus kayy . Kte hadapi bersama . Nyahahah ! Srry mama ida , abq yot & ibu . Nana tarcq dpt dtnq traininq . I have to take care of my small brader ahh . SO SRRY ! :) Nw , i dunnoe wether want ot win his heart orh nt . I quess nt ahh . Cs their link still stronq medium . LOL ! I dun want to fiqht over tis matter . Okaay done . Chiao !

No comments:

Post a Comment