Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swimminq At Tampines


Ehh ? Nhy pmpn qan adr pt Tampines swimmninq pool ? HAHA ! ^^ Thnks to wanie small , my beloved sister . HEES ! She's th one hu take my pic afta i bath . Haha . Actually i went out wit Fyqa , bt too far ah . SRRY darl . ;) Then , i follow my family qo swimminq . Lonq tyme nvr qo , hahak ! Then arnd 5 plus , i went to eat . My mom say tis . Mom: Adek , adr ownq col kw tad . Kechyk: Saperh ? Mom: Kwn kw , mataer kw col . Kechyk: HUHH?! mataer ? Byler plakk aqu adr mataer siahhs ! Then i col bck th no , chinese quy pick up . Cg: Hello . Me: Hello hu is tis ? cg: hu r yu ? Me: Hu is dis , hu is dis ? Cg: Hu r yu ? Me: FUCK YU LAA ! I put down th phne . Bloody shyt siahhs keep askinq hu am i . He's th one hu called me , stupp siaa . Ehy bdk2 alek , my sister shout at us . HAh , i say later laa . :) She say no , nw . Okayy lorh . Daa mandi , alek smpi umh menqadap laptop . Hees , penatpenat punn update bloq . Nyahhaha ! :) thts ferh today post only .

No comments:

Post a Comment