Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Day in Resort .



Chak [!] Ting-ting [!]

Dyyana Deluna is BCK !
Ai miss my cutie blog here . Hehe .
Lame ~ hahahahaha ! Okaaay , ai shud tell you hw's our day in th ferst day in th resort .
Ferst family to chck in th resort is Cik Mas family + Nenek . Then Mima & my family . Followed by Dayah Family . Ferst impression of th resort is , nice , gerek & lawa . 2 tinqkat yknw . Wheeehu ! Then kte letak brnq smue one side . Adr swimminq pool seyh . (: Sohh , ai , kakak ai , dayah , ajie , fras & th small kids . Then , Mami Family smpi tros anak mami punn join kte mandi pool . GEREK laaaa siooo ~ Then there's this 2 fat chubby boys played splashing water with me . HAHAHA ! Cute qyler aqu blq krnq . We take pics here & there . Smue sempat mkn candy floss . HAHAHA ! Nehhmind , its free anyway . Berebot siakk smue . Adooi ~ Ai & Hamzah queue there ferh 4 tymes . hahaha ! Kecoh . Daa tuhh kte punn alek resort , bilas badan alek . Toilet dhee , fuhhh ! BERSIH to th max ! Serious ~ Tap jamban terlalu dkt nqn pintu . HAHAHA ! Once Boyanese have gather together , strt uhr drnq punyaa joke mepek . Bt funny . Ketawe peyot buleyh pecah , terkencinq & nanqis yknw . Huaq'huaq ! Lps tuhh teman nnk naek tinqkt 2 nyee bilek wit me , dayah , nurul & kakak i . Nnk says there's a chinese ghost at th corner of th room . Ai was lyke O.o ! Kimaaak ~ Bulu roma tros naek soyak . Few hours later , mima , cik aedy , dayah & nurul tiop belon tok 25 dec nyee celebration . Laqy kecoh drnq . Tiop maha tiop kn , POOOOOOOOM ! Meletop belon . Terperanjat gerl'gerl . Too thick uhr th balloon , tats whye it cn easily burst . Nw , ai scared with balloons . Tyme to sleep ! Wheee ! Tarcqq buleyh tdo seyh . Tdo arnd 5+ . Col 3-4+ , me & dayah was lauqhinq lyke crazy ppl jus cs of my yawninq face . Burok ! HAHAHA ! serious ~ Cm nyet ! huahuahua ! Penat dok ketawe . Last tdo pt resort R10 nyee bilek . Still cnnt slip , ai close my eyes , bt ai keep on lauqhinq lyke crazy qerl siahhs . Dayah punn tarcq sonanq narcqq tdo psl aku ketawe . HAHAHAAH ! Ai stop lauqh , then a sound came . *pooooot* 2 person fart . OMG . Bau dhee kalah minyak wanqi  . HAHAHA ! Lemas auq pt dlm bilek tuhh . haaha ! Okaaay , tats ferh th ferst day in resort . Tmr will post bout my celebration . Do read aite ! Takecare readers . IMISSBBYHAMTARO !

No comments:

Post a Comment