Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Monday, December 20, 2010

Why must it happen ?! *crying*

Ai started to cry seeing this pic of us . Oppps ~ Srry , corection 'pic of me & hym' . There's nohh more 'us' . Its saddens me alot whn he's nohh lonqer in my lyfe . Ai still love you even tho yhor nw my ex boyf . Just wanna say thnks ferh everything youh done && sacrifice alot ferh me . Ai miss those tymes in swarm . The tyme youh hug me , carry me , kiss me , look into my eyes with yhor cute face . Awww ~ ai wish ai could turn the clock bck && have those tymes bck . PLS Dyyanto LectroFlcon , ai want youh bck ! Come bck to me asap pls ! Oh GOD , pls make us toqther bck cn ? AI BEG YOUH GOD ! Ai cnnt forqet abt youh laaa , ex boyf . Idk whye ! Mayb ai love youh tat much tat ai cnnt frqet youh lyke hw ai frqt th rest of my ex . Wyhe youh make my lyfe qo CRAZY & STRESS ? Favour uhr ~ Tkmoh terjun diri , slash tqn nhy smue ehh ! Yhor doinq stupid thinq , sedar diri okaay ? Nahhh , a won't disturb yhor lyfe wit yhor future gf . May you last to th lonqest aites ! Ownq tqk kude , ai pt tepi menanqis kerana ownq yanqq ai syg sqt hendak ai lps kn dhee . Tat was Aichaa , Tasha && bbhy twin kali pertame melihat ai menanqis . Ai'm glad to have youh guys there with me . Thnks to Bbhy twin ,  Sri , Amelina , Ziieh , Andria Jamil , Junior , Niie Naa , Shasha ferh cheerinq me up whn ai'm sad/broken-heart & down . ILOVEYOU ALL !  

No comments:

Post a Comment