Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thnks papa , yuh make me frustated with youh .


FVCK !
Whoaaa ~ B E S T ! laqy 2 hari aqu punyaa hari , nary sudaa binqet sama bpk qua . Wahliao ! Adr kerh papa ai pki seliapar Nike kakak ai . Ai wsabt to used it to qo shop siahhs ! Beyh papa ai plaak sebok narcq pki . ALAMAK ! Narcqq tanqkap cool jeqq . GRRR ! Tarcqduh mood siahhs . && srry didi'nt update my blog ferh 2 days . Internet adr sot cket . Sohh , today then th intrnt okaay . Stupid MIO ! Always qive my family members problemo . Ninabu ~ Penat siooo half day petik tauqey . HAHAHA ! Nay jad anak dara rajin . Huahuahuahu ! Kaay stop it ~ Alaaa , pity Ain . She qq to watch movie alone . Shud ai accompany her ? hm . Nehhmind , she say she used to it . Aqu narcqq phy cukor keninq punn tarcqq jad ! CB !! Daa uhr  , tkde mood narcqq post . BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment