Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Iloveyouguys alot ! :D

Bbyg Manis saye satu'satu !
 Daughter saye satu'satu !
 Bestest Bbyg saye !
 Adek cute saye satu'satu !
 twin evilady saye satu'satu !
 Bby Hamtaro saye satu dlm seribu !
Bby Cute saye satu'satu !
Chak [!] Ting-Ting [!]

Mereka kepunyaan saye ! 
Whhoooots ~ Ai was bored , sohh plan to do some appreciation frm me to youh .
Ferst , thnks ferh beinq my listener whn ai have probs orh down . Appreciate alots qyler laa seyh ! :D
Second , thnks ferh treatinq me as yhor kakak , bbyg , twin & mummy . ILOVEYOU ALL ! Srry , bt ai love Dyyanto more . HAHAHA ! :p Yelhaa , t adr jeqq yanqq majok plak . Huahuahua ! Saye sygg krnq 98% . Okaaaay ? Nhy btl punyaa sygg . Nt only WORDS ! Ai mean it okay ! Heees ! Ai'm lucky to have youh all in my lyfe ! Thnks ferh makinq me smile day by day :D If wanna meet me , cntct me on Sun . Ai'll b at Kampnq Melayu . Mau taq alonq , pycet Dyyana aite ! See yaaa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment