Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dearest Twinny , pls don't be sad okaay ? iloveyou .


Chak [!] Ting-Ting[!]
Baby Twin , pls don't be sad thinking of your misunderstanding probs okaay ? If nt I punn terikot sodehh taww ~ Seriously . I cnnt see my friends orh bbyg sad . Cause ai feel sad && care for my loved ones . Pls eat okaay ? I beg you sygg . Smile always whn yhor still having probs . Mayb you should go out & have a walk alone to relieve your stress . Today punn I sodehh tgk gmbr boyf ai ngn bestie pmpn . Hw ai wish they he knws my feelings towards his photo . OMG ~ I jus cried . I cnnt keep my sadness inside . Nahhh , dun think of it too much okay ? I bet you , your MrVampy knws hw much you love hym . ILoveYou Twin ! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment