Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mawning Tuesday ! :D

Chak [!] Ting [!]

Holla Readers !
Today in the mawning ai laugh like mad girl alr . Wanna noe whye ? Because in th mawning there's a fire alarm & no one has an reaction shock . HAHAHA ! DM muke sotong siak ! Sumpah kekek uhr krnq ~ (:
Nw Im having Art at Comp lab . Update fb ferh awhile . Hehe ! As I did'nt update blog ferh a long day . So , srry readers if you read my blog & its th same post . Hehhes ! ;D Aiyoo , I dun understand a single tht my art teacher , Mr Billy explain abt photoshop . HAHA ! Whye ? Youh wanna noe why ? I kep on focusing on fb only . (: Srry Mr Billy , Im addicted to it alr . Nyhahaha ! Sitting beside my bbyboncheyt makes me go crazy ! She act lyke a clown . HAHAHA ! I pity my sisterlovee , Maisurah . Her bsfl nw is diff ~ She lyke dun care to Mai anymore . Its okaay sis , youh still have us , yhor laughing partner ! Wheeee ~ Teehees ^^ OMG ~ Sad thing . I was so stupid to reject my ex patch . Then yest ai ask ferh patch , he was att with my godsister . Awwwh ~ hurts me alot laaa . ): Adeeq , take qood care of hym . Dun hurt hym . You hurt hym , ai break yhor face . Same goes to you Ex boyf , you hurt her , ai break your face . HAHA ! Done ~ Takecare readers ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment