Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Friday, January 7, 2011

OMG , i'm pissed off with Boyf -.-

Argggggh ~ ! Oh GOD , cn qive me less roblems to me ? PLS ! Ai'm too stress facing many problems that cnnt be settle . SICK & TIRED ~ Okaaay , kte daa baekbaek happy . Nary dpt col dary bby , narcqq ckp psl rs kte ownq . Ai dun want to hear , bt he force to hear . He wants to put his status at fb to Single , bt he don't want to break with me . Then , ai say ai dun want . He qive me reasons ! He say its ferh my own good to study ferh N lvl . Mak oie ~ N lvl masey lame laqy siaaak ! Adoi ~ Susah liu mau bbl sama bby hamtaro ini . Deqil kia btl ! Grrr ! Okaay daa , tuhh jeqq tok nary . Tkde mood . Takecare !

No comments:

Post a Comment