Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Go polyclinic alone today :(

Hello , today will b a short post . As ai'm lazy + sick to update my blog :D Whoaaa , ai was th last person in my house family members to get this sickness :( Shytzxc ! Hate to b sick . Laqy'laqy lao strt muntah . Tuhh palinq tarcqq fav skaly ! Sumpaaah ~ Evry mins ai'll qo to toilet . Tsk ! Lucky this sickness ai nvr vomit . Pheeew ~ Hehee . Today qo schl ferh awhile . Then ai qo bck home . Lucky ai qo toilet & vomit xiaa . Lao tarcqq dpn 711 juqaak ai muntah . hahaha ! Srry mama Olly tarcqq jmpe mama pt wcp . Akak tertdo uhr . Hehe ! Arnd 12+ go polyclinic alone . Was like a dumb girl siahhs me . Idk whr to get th no queue . HAHAHA ! Kecoh ~ Ai sit down near registration ferh 10mins & ai saaw this malay aunty . Ai ask "cik , tmpt amek no patneq". haha ! She show me th way . Then wait arnd 15 mins qytu ferh my no to b called . Ai get 2 days of mc . YAAAY ! Hopefully ai will recover . If nt , hw ai ai qonna pass my N lvl . Tsk ! Whye this sickness come whn today ai have CCA ferh N lvl points ? SHYT ! :( Make me strong to fght this sickness puhlease Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku :D Okaay , ai feel like want to vomit . Gtg , takecare reades ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment