Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hate to be in love .



 hoping that you'll regret one day & camme to me say srry .







 Lastly , ai wanna say this , *look down at th pic* :'(
Awww ~ Seeing those pics ai've upload , makes me touched with it . Haish ~ Whye is my life turning bad to worst in love ?! Whye , tell me pls GOD . Ai nid to knw whye . Ohmytuhan , all th pics ai've taken with you dean , ai'll make a frame ferh it as my ferst sweetest memories ever ai had with you ! Hope that you'll get a better person than m that could liqht up & briqhten yhor day lyke ai do . Pls dun make th same mistake to them , as ai dun wanna see them hurt lyke hw hurt am ai nw . Say srry ferh wadd you done to me won't heal my broken heart yknw tht ? Ai hope you knw it all . Tsk ! Ai won't regret to have you as my boyf . Whye ? Because ai won't stop myself lovinq you frm nw onwards . Hw ai wish you knw hw biq is my love to youh ex boyf . Idk whye yhor reactinq lyke this to me . Ai did'nt do anythinq wronq siahhs , hmph ! Rmbr wadd youh say to me ? "For the rest of my life , i would care & take care of you till eternity." Whats all this ?! You mean all that was just a SWEET WORDS !? Ohh farcqq ~ Note: I WILL NOT STOP LOVING YOU ! :') Please dean , ownq'ownq & all yhor adek anqkt want we to b bck toqether aqain . They're hopinq ferh us .

No comments:

Post a Comment