Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Special post ferh my bbyg :D

Chak [!] Boo [!] :D Teehees







Ai would lyke to introduce to yhu readers my new gf/sis/bbyg , Nana Cinnonet Dyla `






Gmbr dhee fierce kn ? Heh . Yhu look fierce , tap haty nyee baek sihh . She's a lovable , caring , sweet lady tht ai've knw :D Nahh , ai knwnw yho May GOD grant you always... A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Haeven to hear you.






Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be he source of your joy :D Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you cannot change. Life's too short to be anything ... but h a p p y :) Cheer up puhleas bby ? Ai knw yhu cn b nrmal bck . PLS ! :( Ai narcqq date nqn yhu on 3 orh 4 feb . Either one on tht day . Make yhrself fwee puhlease . Lao fwee , txt me taw :D Takecare bby , anything press th 8 diqit . Syyg yhu ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment