Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

150810























150810
Outinq wit my sistercyntaa , Namirah .
Had a qreat day wit her ! Feel lye wantinq to continue th day wit her . Bt seems tht she has to qo home . Mummy dauqhter laaa kn ! huaq'huaq ! :)
Even thouqh only th two of us , laquhter still have in us .
We held hands & sinq together . She treat me as her own sister too !
Tht was sohh cute of her ! ily laa pek ! :DD
We went to watch TT show ferh Gema Ramadhan at kamponq melayu .
Kite buka pt umh nana dlu . Then afta tht ttros py km .
Dlm bus 21 full qyler babs siaa ! Kebnykan couple .
Pantanq nmpk couple pelok sane cium sini .
Geli siyool ! Laen laa tuhh aqu . LOL ! stop it laa kechyk . hahah !
Smpi m col 8.40pm qytu lhuu . Nmp nnk cute aqu & wk . IMISSWIJAYA !
Edora joqet cm tarcquh mood sehy . Eryn oso . Tapy eryn pehh qelek , kalah inul daratista siaaak ! hahaha ! cair jantan nmpk dhee qelek . okaay . haha ! okkaay , will update more yeah .



No comments:

Post a Comment