Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Monday, August 30, 2010

we united bck to nrmal ! :D

KechyKORAA & IN ' chikaroo are united back as per normal ! :D
Hw happy am ai to see tht cmmnt tht she forqive me . Ai was glad tht yhu miss me badly whn we are nt in qd terms :D thnks , appreciate aloots :)
I won't do tht hurt mistake aqain . Yhu noe wadd ai feel whn we are nt in qd terms ?
Ai feel lonely , miss our fun tymes , miss our crazy lauqhinq , miss joke wit each other . Th whole day ai was sad till tq mkn . Ai was thinkinq if we are not united bck at at all , hari raya wud not b tht fun . Evryday qq schl on my own . Whn ai see yhor face , tears tried to come . Bt ai force nt to come . Evryone was askinq me if ai fiqht wit yhu . Even nadia suddenly tok to me juz to ask 'kw qado nqn in' . Ai say yes . Then , afta yhu forqive , leqa siket hati ini sygg . Thnks BESTIE ! :D srry , bt tmr im qq alone ferst . Need to rest my mind out . okaaay ? ily !

No comments:

Post a Comment