Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Friday, August 27, 2010

Firass is bck at nnk hme evry fri . whee !

ohhhhhhhh ! he's infront of me nw lookinq at th screen lappy . haha ! cute laa kw firass . :D dhee daa potonq rmbt seii ! looks more handsome . hees ! alahai , jqn d puji bnyk donqq . lao tq , fuhh menjad'jad . HAHAHAHA !
yaaaaaaay ! he noe hw to say out my name ! im sohh thhhhh glaaaad siaow ! *clap hands* ;D okaaay , currently textinq wit my bbyg , Dolly Achek . Still on fbinq , and hearinq sonqs . Ey , tarcq ku sanqke , tarcq u duqa ehh ex aqu , lester sweet toker ? ahaha ! dhee text mataer dhee 'bby'. Awww ! i miss th old of hym . bt nehhmind , i more love th new of hym . Sachokia siaak ! lol . Great concert CCSS ! ai love modern dance , nice steps :) well done ! :DD kkay , sayonara !

No comments:

Post a Comment