Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, August 5, 2010

too much of prob today !

Title Post: Problemo With Asmah , Farah & Mellisa .
Dekny laqy kekek siak ! Dhee panqqel drnq 3 tuhh ekor . Skaly pt Malay tyme , Asmah ask Namirah . Ey , kw panqqel kte ekor ? She say bck tarcq lhaa , baruah . HAHAHAHHAHA ! So frm there they keep on sayinq bad thinqs to me , in & namirah . So th LAME ! So we keep on fiqhtinq ferh our ryte . haha ! fun sia ! lol . Okaay .
Title Post: Relationship Problemo !

She also had a problem wit his boyf . Yesterday ai went to meet taufiq 'casper at simei . Skaly jln nmpk Maisurah & Jean pt pondok nqa maen tai ti . Tarcq ahbes2 drnq . haha ! so Jean ask me if ai cn see orh nt aidi attitude has chanqed orh nt . I say no . haha ! She tell me sumtink . Bt im lazy to type it out . SORRY ! hahhha ! ;D Then malay period cikqu tarcq dtnq . Aidi call Mai to qo behind & tok to hym . Whaar ! Fierce siaa sister aqu . Dhee tenqkinq mataer dhee siyool ! tarcq pernah aqu dqr qytu . Ishx ! Relax ehy love . Its not tht Aidi mix wit Khai . Its Khai was th one hu came near to hym . He say to me cs of Khai tattoo tht he want to throw away & help . Mai , tok to aidi in a soft way laa . Hw yhor prob solve if yhu tok to hym lyke tht . He tell me everythinq yhu noe . I feel sad & my tears are cminq out siaa . Plz kayy Mai ?





Title Post: About Our Problemo ...



Okaay , ferst about Woh Fei Hong Farcqinq SON . I & Insyirah , th one beside me on th pic . Cerite dhee begini . heheh ! Azman nyee line siaa tuhh ! hahaha, kayy tkpeh . Tht day ai & in was walkinq qq to class bck . Afta tht ai heard a person shouted at us sayinq tis 'eh stupid' ferh 2 tymes . So ai turn bck lorh to see hu th idiot callinq us lyke tht . It was LESTER , th yp attitude .FRUSTATED siaa us ! We nvr disturb yhor lyfe whye yu
say us lyke tht . So frm tht incident , we fiqht wit tht cheena quy . Dunnoe hw to speak malay , dun act BIQ FARCQ to speak it out ehh boy ! Then juz nw ai was at th banner tree to meet my members . Then ai saw Ong son , ss , ky & mayb ben . Ai say out 'ehy woh fei honq son cominq'. He heard tht & say bck 'eh sial kw tq puas ati naek atas laa sia!' I stare at hym only . NO tyme to entertain tht kind of ppl seii . haha ! CPA period ms J ask hym to sit infront near to me . So he say dun wan ahh . He speak softly 'adr pmpn sundal ah'. Cb laa kw ank onq ! dasar cheena soyal btl ! binqet pehh ! SO ai tell to Zee tht , she oso kena tht oso siaa . So pity . Hmm .. End of th story . Will updat mre ! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment