Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Had Fun Wit KetotBBY







Its Me & My Favorite BBY Gerl !
Afiqah , known as ketot .
Cute bdh dhee ! Wit her tupai hair . damn cutee ! hees . Daa takmoh kembanq , haha ! :D
She's lyke a joker to us . When she tok , cmfrm shyt nyee kte ketawe . Tatawu ahsl . haha .. Buleyh terkencinq siahhs lao leypaqhyk nqn dhee . Hmm ;D
Tht pic is a random capture . Daa bored so plan to take pic wit BBy K . Wheeee ~ She's nt FAT ! Bt Chubby . huhuu ! Then Zee & Ketot played my hair , ai was sleepinq lyke a piq ! ahahah ! Yhu noe whye ? Cs ketot drawed my leq tht ai cnnt feel it . haha ! Daa kes penat nyee .
Then came Anicky , Gegerl KiaaKiaa , Fafa & Chinchillah .
And sumone make my mood frustated ! Grrr ~ Its okaay . Nehhmind . :(
Ai try to make myself smile . Frends were nt there to ask me whye orh find me . Only my Bestie were there , Chinchillah . ILY gerl ! Thnks yeah ferh yesterday .



No comments:

Post a Comment