Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, August 26, 2010

pity to see th little gerl cry .

The Little Girl Is Crying . Sohh sad lookinq at it . Its lyke im th one hu is cryinq in th pic . :(
I once rmbr whn a quy came into my lyfe , he had some feelinqs ferh me . Bt then , he end up patch up wit a qerl . I was sohh damn frustated at tht tyme . haha ! bt afta tht they broke up . Cs th quy did'nt want to lose a friend lyke me . Till nw , im still thinkinq wether th quy still have th feelinqs orh nt . Haesh ! I kept thinkinq of hym , dhee tatawu betape windu nya pada mu wahai kekasih . Hinqqa tika ini , ku masih inqin kamu d sisiku . i miss those tymes we ferst cntct . ohmyg ! i can't frqet it siaa . Bt thns to kechik satxiao , she help me out . :D sayaaanq scandal aqu ! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment