Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kechik Satxiao - BbyG aqu !


Krnq tawuk dhee saperh ? tatawuk kn ? haha ! let me introduce yhu my new bbyg . :D She's Nur Liyana , aka kechik satxiao ! haa , :D we united bck ! wheee ! ai was lyke haapy cs even thouqh kte qado rabak , ttp adr kebaikan nye . All yhu need is forqive & forqet . Thts whaat ai expect too frm my dearest fren out there :) She help sohh muchh bout adek , ai dunnoe hw to repay bck yhor kindness bhy . Until my lyfe went outside down , then adek is wrry . If nt , he wud nt CARE bout me . Bt its okay to me if he nvr care more orh less , ai still have thousands of ppl hu is carinq to me . *evil lauqh*

No comments:

Post a Comment