Welcome

Welcome to my little diary . I thank you for viewing my blog . I would appreciate if you wont dirty my blog .

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Had a lonq war wit zee .

War abt a PICHA of Zee .

Hw does it strt ?
ohh , it strt frm where she took her pic outside bby in hse while waitinq her to dress up . OHMYG ! it takes her lyke half an hour siaa tok siaap . wow ? kalah abq emy cakcak tuhh . hahaha ! :D then ai was th photographer of her . thnks to me liao ppl ! hahaha ! then qt dis pic lyke orix . hmm , seems lawaa juqaak ahh . then , ai showed th pic to bby IN & bby FAFA . they lauqh lyke hell siaa ! pecah perot ketawe . :) then , pt umh kechyk chat nqn fafa japp psl nq upload qmbr zee . then ai edit kind of funny thinqs . uploaded it to fb . afta 5 mins qytu , ai delete . ai was asked by fafa . if nt ahh , zee menqaaaaaamok ! fuhh , serrrrrrram tawuk ! lol .

Hw does th incident of fiqht start ?
She find out frm me , cs im th one hu tell it her otp . she say tis 'sial ih kw chyk , tol nye sial uhh' . hahaha ! ai keep on lauqhinq . then , she nid to do sumtink . so we put down th phne . pastu plakk , boii text kechyk . :DD bdk wijaya laa ! wakaka ! tq shkolar siaaa ny bdk ! 2 yrs plakk tuhhr , ishx3 . hahahaha ! kaaykaay bck to th prob . zee srh tunjok qmbr yanqq daa edit . then , pt narcq ms klass drnq . zee muke menqamok , qeram & tq puas ati psl aqu . then , fafa col me in . rupenya , zee malu psl qmbr tuhh . yelaa maaf ehh bby ! :DD pastu dhee tnye me , 'daa puaas blm ?' puas tarok qmbr aqu pt fb?' ai say apr yanqq daa puas . aqu daa delete siaanq'siaanq siaak . tros dhee jln .
At sci lesson , faafaa & in txt zee . (she won't tok to me only) . thts fyne to me . :) sohh afta sci it was RECCESS tyme ! wheeee ! ai nq mam , then kene bbl nqn zee plaak . -.- dhee dtnq , kechyk tarik dhee py luar . daa bbl ny smue . dhee plan nq sepaaaaak aqu peyh muke . tq seram dqr ? in defend me frm zee to do it . member nq sepak member ? make sense ? nohh kn . thts her choice ahh . nq kac , bt in daa bela kechyk . sohh touched tht ai cry . thnks bby in ! :D ai nvr had a bestie tht defend me lyke juz nw :D and slowly , fafa & in punn nanqes . ohmy ! whye yhor cryinq shynqk ? dun cry laa kaayy ? ai noe krnq tq buleyh tqk bestie krnq qado . tapy tkpeh , cte daa sua . bt still , ai dun have face to tok to zee ahhr . enthaa nape . :( th one hu help me stop cried was Lester , Khai & helmy , thnks quys ferh beinq there ! :D saaayaaaanq krnq ! wakakaka ! okaay , daa tuhh jeqq psl nary . sayonara readers ! :D

ilovemybestie,bbyG,twinnie,kwn !

No comments:

Post a Comment